Amy Wilson signing 1July 2017
Amy is coming to sign her debut book at 11.am onwards. Cake. Tea and Cold Brew too. Can't ask for more!
It's bad enough having a mum dippy enough to name you Owl, but when you've got a dad you've never met, a best friend who needs you more than ever, and a new boy at school giving you weird looks, there's not a lot of room for much else.
So when Owl starts seeing strange frost patterns on her skin, she's tempted to just burrow down under the duvet and forget all about it. Could her strange new powers be linked to her mysterious father?And what will happen when she enters the magical world of winter for the first time?
A glittering story of frost and friendship, with writing full of magic and heart, A Girl Called Owl is a stunning debut about family, responsibility and the beauty of the natural world.
Most Recent Articles
- Events are forthcoming for 2018
- 2017 St Nicholas Fayre December 7th from 5.pm
- 2nd December 2017 Signing with Richard Westwood Newest book from 11.am
- Going to FantasyCon September 29th -1st October 2017
- Going to Bristol Fringe on 21st of August
- 16th September Local author Clare mcCarthy
- Amy Wilson signing 1July 2017
- Acorn Nursery Books Launch Saturday 24th June
- 7th July. Signing with Anna Smith Spark. Her debut novel Court of Broken Knives.
- Tea Tasting on Market Day