Events forthcoming for 2018
Lucienne Boyce will be with us at the shop in Hill Road on 5th May. She will be signing copies of her book "The Butcher's Block:A Don Foster Mystery" from 11 am and from 5.30 pm why not join us for a glass of wine and hear Lucinenne talk about her books and a reading from "The Butcher's Block"
Lucienne Boyce is a Bristol-based author who writes historical fiction and non-fiction. She has published three historical novels set in the eighteenth century, and a history of the suffragette movement in Bristol and the west country. The first novel in the Dan Foster Mystery series, Bloodie Bones, was joint winner of the Historical Novel Society Indie Award 2016.
We are very busy with events out of the shop at the moment but hope to have more in shop events coming up shortly.
Follycon – Eastercon
We are delighted to announce we will be at Follycon – the 69th British National Science Fiction Convention held at The Majestic Hotel in Harrogate from 30th March - 2nd April 2018. We will be there with our usual collection of excellent books and of course our loose tea, which is fast becoming a convention favourite.
Edge-Lit 7 Saturday 14th July 10 am – late
Following on from our success at Edge-Lit 6 – we will be selling books and tea at Edge-Lit 7 in Derby on 14th July. Edge-Lit 7 will be playing host to the 10th Anniversary of the Gemmell Awards, one of the most prestigious prizes in fantasy fiction!
Most Recent Articles
- Book Launch with Jaine Fenn 13th April 2019
- @worldbookdayweek Signing with J.M. Alvey 9th March 2019
- 15th September signing with Fran Kempton
- Tapas Book Party 29th September 2018
- 19th May Books on the Hill & Bristol fantasy Fringe Alternative Wedding plans
- Signing With Lucienne Boyce 11.30 -2.00pm
- 14th April 2018 from 11am John Llewellyn Probert Signing and Launch of Made for the Dark
- Events forthcoming for 2018
- 2017 St Nicholas Fayre December 7th from 5.pm
- 2nd December 2017 Signing with Richard Westwood Newest book from 11.am