Going to Bristol Fringe on 21st of August
Now the offfical Bookseller of the Bristol Fringe. This month we have the privilege of being joined by acclaimed fantasy writer and podcaster, Lucy Hounsom. Lucy shall be reading a preview ahead of the launch of her second book in the Worldmaker series, Heartland, which is released on 24th August. I'm sure there will also be a discussion about her excellent podcast, Breaking The Glass Slipper, which if you haven't listened to yet then you really need to check out.
Unfortunately Dolly Garland is no longer able to join us, but we are very pleased to announce that her replacement is the recently World Fantasy Award nominee, G. V. Anderson! Gemma has had a whirlwind few months as her first professionally sold short story, Das Steingeschöpf, has recently been nominated for the Best Short Fiction prize in this year's World Fantasy Awards.
We are at The Famous Royal Navy Volunteer
THIS MONTH WE ARE IN THE RESTAURANT ROOM OF THE VOLLEY, NOT UPSTAIRS AS BEFORE. NORMAL SERVICE RESUMES IN SEPTEMBER.
Doors at 7pm, with readings starting promptly at 7:30pm. The event usually finishes around 9pm
The event is free to attend and there will be a Q&A after the readings where the audience will have an opportunity to ask questions to the authors.
Most Recent Articles
- 19th May Books on the Hill & Bristol fantasy Fringe Alternative Wedding plans
- Signing With Lucienne Boyce 11.30 -2.00pm
- 14th April 2018 from 11am John Llewellyn Probert Signing and Launch of Made for the Dark
- Events forthcoming for 2018
- 2017 St Nicholas Fayre December 7th from 5.pm
- 2nd December 2017 Signing with Richard Westwood Newest book from 11.am
- Going to FantasyCon September 29th -1st October 2017
- Going to Bristol Fringe on 21st of August
- 16th September Local author Clare mcCarthy
- Amy Wilson signing 1July 2017