Signing With Lucienne Boyce 11.30 -2.00pm
Lucienne Boyce will be with us at the shop in Hill Road on 5th May. She will be signing copies of her book "The Butcher's Block:A Don Foster Mystery" from 11 am and from 5.30 pm why not join us for a glass of wine and hear Lucinenne talk about her books and a reading from "The Butcher's Block"
Lucienne Boyce is a Bristol-based author who writes historical fiction and non-fiction. She has published three historical novels set in the eighteenth century, and a history of the suffragette movement in Bristol and the west country. The first novel in the Dan Foster Mystery series, Bloodie Bones, was joint winner of the Historical Novel Society Indie Award 2016.
Most Recent Articles
- 19th May Books on the Hill & Bristol fantasy Fringe Alternative Wedding plans
- Signing With Lucienne Boyce 11.30 -2.00pm
- 14th April 2018 from 11am John Llewellyn Probert Signing and Launch of Made for the Dark
- Events forthcoming for 2018
- 2017 St Nicholas Fayre December 7th from 5.pm
- 2nd December 2017 Signing with Richard Westwood Newest book from 11.am
- Going to FantasyCon September 29th -1st October 2017
- Going to Bristol Fringe on 21st of August
- 16th September Local author Clare mcCarthy
- Amy Wilson signing 1July 2017