Tiger And The Wolf
Imagine a world where everyone is a shape-shifter, where people can shift skins as easily as thought. Deer, Boar, Horse, Crocodile. And, battling for supremacy at the icy Crown of the World, the Tiger and the Wolf.
Maniye is a remarkable heroine, conflicted and doubting, but determined and courageous at the same time, facing a conflict within her that she knows could drive her insane.
The world is rich with detail, with the clash of cultures though through at every step, from the trade-minded people of the Horse to the savage (Komodo) dragon-pirates of the far south – the interplay between enslaved Dragon Venater and his captor Asmander, a man torn between his loyalty to an unloving father and his desire to do the right thing, is a delight to read.
Most Recent Articles
- Launch event with Debbie Brookes signing Secret Wave 1st Feb 2020
- Justin Newland Signing 20th July 2019
- Book Launch with Jaine Fenn 13th April 2019
- @worldbookdayweek Signing with J.M. Alvey 9th March 2019
- 15th September signing with Fran Kempton
- Tapas Book Party 29th September 2018
- 19th May Books on the Hill & Bristol fantasy Fringe Alternative Wedding plans
- Signing With Lucienne Boyce 11.30 -2.00pm
- 14th April 2018 from 11am John Llewellyn Probert Signing and Launch of Made for the Dark
- Events forthcoming for 2018