Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Books on the Hill Book Vouchers
- You may purchase books, maps, cards and stationery items from ‘Books on the Hill’ to the value of the voucher.
- You can make up the difference in cash or card if your purchase costs more than the value of your voucher(s)
- No change can be give from a ‘Books on the Hill’ voucher.
- ‘Books on the Hill’ voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Vouchers may not be redeemed for the purchase of Gift vouchers (you cannot purchase a Gift voucher with another voucher)
- ‘Books on the Hill’ disclaims all responsibility for any lost vouchers
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 365 days after the date of purchase
Terms and Conditions for Books on the Hill Gift Packages
- Books on the Hill will post one book a month for six months using the list approved by the recipient.
- Books on the Hill reserves the right to send a different book if a book becomes unavailable.
- We will use the address provided by the recipient unless informed of a change within two weeks of the next book due.
- Books on the Hill takes no responsibility for books lost in the post.
- A Gift Package voucher is valid for 365 days after the date of purchase.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of Books on the Hill. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Books on the Hill and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Books on the Hill takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.